These are Croydon Club’s current activities. For more details please click on the listed activity name.
- Social Golf – on Thursday mornings at Dorset Golf Course
- Golf Get-aways – twice a year to country golf course and tourist areas
- Petanque – bowls French style monthly depending on the weather
- Cycling – every Wednesday (weather permitting!)
- Social walking – monthly no-pressure walks in various parklands
- Weekend dine-out – at selected venues, monthly for a Sunday lunch
- Morning Coffee at Wyreena – monthly: for existing and prospective members to just drop in
- Out and about – frequent outings to places of interest
- Community Activity – enables members to volunteer in selected projects
- Social dancing – weekly, for members to have fun learning or brushing up their dancing skills.
- Monthly Club Night – Sometimes a speaker, sometimes a social/games event. Plus a general meeting of members. Visitors always welcome.
- Rummeking – monthly in a member’s home
- Scrabble – once a month in a member’s home
- Pool – once a month in a member’s home
- Snooker – once a month in a member’s home
- Cards – 500 – a cards evening twice a month (in Croydon’s Glenn Frost room)
- Cards – Crazy Whist – a cards afternoon once a month (in the Glenn Frost room)
- Mah Jong – once a month in the Glenn Frost room behind Croydon library.
- Armchair travel – once a month in a member’s home
- Music appreciation – a monthly get-together in members’ homes
- Morning melodies – monthly, at the Dorset Gardens Hotel
- Karralyka theatre – monthly Morning Music performances
- Book exchange – pre-loved books for members to borrow, keep or recycle
- Men’s lunch group – every two months – blokes’ time at the Kilsyth Club
- Annual dinner dance – on the first Thursday of December
- Annual picnic – in January at selected locations
Those activities that occur regularly on a specific day of the week or month are also listed as scheduled events in the categorised Events menu; and all are listed in our latest newsletter with their planned dates.
At any time, please contact us to ask about any of them.