Henry Carus & Associates and Life Activities Clubs Victoria has begun the search for senior achievers who are making a difference in the community and are encouraging them to nominate in their category for the 2018 Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
“Henry Carus & Associates, in conjunction with Life Activities Clubs Victoria, will recognise individuals, organisations or corporates that have excelled in improving the wellbeing of people in the second half of life, particularly by promoting ‘self-help’. We would be delighted to receive nominations from or on behalf of individuals that are making your local community a better place to live” said Edith Martin, Life Activities Clubs Victoria.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Henry Carus & Associates and Life Activities Clubs Victoria Senior Achievement Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Regional Development Victoria Business Achievement Award
- Regional Development Victoria Leadership and Innovation Award
- Parks Victoria Environmental Sustainability Award
- South West TAFE & Deakin University South West Regional Achiever Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Awards Australia Community Group of the Year Award
Great prizes are up for grabs with either $2,000 into an account in their name from Bank of Melbourne or airtime packages on PRIME7 for category winners. Plus every nomination will receive a certificate of achievement.
To submit a nomination, simply go online www.awardsaustralia.com/vicraca and select ‘Nominate Now’. Alternatively, make the process that much easier by calling us and passing on their details and we will take it from there.
Nominations close Wednesday 18th July 2018. For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office on 9720 1638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org