Life Activities Clubs Victoria and Henry Carus & Associates have begun the search for senior achievers who are making a difference in the community, and are encouraging them to nominate in their category for the 2016 Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
“Life Activities Clubs Victoria and Henry Carus & Associates’ Senior Achievement Award will recognise individuals, organisations or corporates that have excelled in improving the wellbeing of people in the second half of life, particularly by promoting ‘self-help’. We would be delighted to receive nominations from or on behalf of individuals or groups that are making their local community a better place to live.” said Lindsay Doig on behalf of Life Activities Clubs Victoria and Henry Carus & Associates.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
• Regional Development Victoria Leadership and Innovation Award
• Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
• Parks Victoria Environmental Sustainability Award
• Federation Training Gippsland Regional Achiever Award
• MOA Benchmarking Community Service in Aged Care Award
• South West TAFE and Deakin University South West Regional Achiever Award
• Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
• Life Activities Clubs Victoria and Henry Carus & Associates Senior Achievement Award
• Regional Development Victoria Business Achievement Award
• Prime Super Community Group of the Year Award
Great prizes are up for grabs with either $2,000 from Bank of Melbourne or air time packages on PRIME7 for each category winner.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com and select Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards and then ‘Nominate Now’.
Nominations close Wednesday 20th July 2016, for assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office on 9720 1638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org