Life Activities Clubs Victoria and Henry Carus & Associates has begun the search for senior achievers who are making a difference in the community, and are encouraging them to nominate in their category for the 2017 Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
“Life Activities Clubs Victoria, in conjunction with Henry Carus & Associates Senior Achievement Award, will recognise individuals, organisations or corporates that have excelled in improving the wellbeing of people in the second half of life, particularly by promoting ‘self-help’. We would be delighted to receive nominations from or on behalf of individuals that are making your local community a better place to live” said Edith Martin President of Life Activities Clubs Victoria.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Life Activities Clubs Victoria and Henry Carus & Associates Senior Achievement Award
- Regional Development Victoria Business Achievement Award
- Regional Development Victoria Leadership and Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Parks Victoria Environmental Sustainability Award
- WorkSafe Victoria Regional Safety Award
- South West TAFE and Deakin University South West Regional Achiever Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning Diversity and Inclusion Award
Great prizes are up for grabs with either $2,000 into an account in their name from Bank of Melbourne or air time packages on PRIME7 for each category winner.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com and select Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards and then ‘Nominate Now.’
Nominations close Wednesday 12th July 2017, for assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office on 9720 1638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our television commercial here